VCC Law Enforcement Club sponsors a fishing contest on Shagawa Lake.
- Come to Shagawa Lake at Semers Beach (directions below)
- $5 per ticket (2 tickets max per person). Tickets available at the event or in advance from any VCC Law Enforcement Student
- One line, one hole per ticket
- Bring your own bait
- No augers- we drill the holes
- Must have fishing license
- No alcohol
- We reserve the right to search for illegal items including illegal caught fish and alcohol
- Breaking of rules constitutes immediate removal from tournament
Proceeds go towards Vermilion Community College Seasonal Park Law Enforcement Ranger Training class to offset the costs.
Sponsored by: Vermilion Community College Law Enforcement Club
Directions to Semer’s Beach
Starting from Sheridan Street (Hwy 169) heading East.
- Turn LEFT at the stoplight on the corner of Sheridan Street and Central Avenue. (the Chocolate Moose and Piragis will be on your left)
- Stay on Central Avenue (which turns into Pioneer Road after you pass over Camp Street)
- Turn LEFT onto W Shagawa Road (which is after the Trezona Trail parking lot)
- Keep going straight, veer RIGHT if you have to make a choice.
The bathrooms are in the small buildings on either side of the parking lot.