VCC Law Enforcement Club sponsors a fishing contest on Shagawa Lake.
Largest Fish Weight WINS GRAND PRIZE: 7 Night Stay at Stoke’s Bay Resort in Ontario.
- Come to Shagawa Lake at Semers Beach (directions below)
- $5 per ticket (2 tickets max per person). Tickets available at the event or in advance from any VCC Law Enforcement Student. To reserve or get questions answered, call Jake Rankila at 763-233-2219
- One line, one hole per ticket
- Bring your own bait
- No augers- we drill the holes
- Must have fishing license
- No alcohol
- We reserve the right to search for illegal items including illegal caught fish and alcohol
- Breaking of rules constitutes immediate removal from tournament
Proceeds go towards Vermilion Community College Seasonal Park Law Enforcement Ranger Training class to offset the costs.
Sponsored by: Vermilion Community College Law Enforcement Club
Directions to Semer’s Beach
Starting from Sheridan Street (Hwy 169) heading East.
- Turn LEFT at the stoplight on the corner of Sheridan Street and Central Avenue. (the Chocolate Moose and Piragis will be on your left)
- Stay on Central Avenue (which turns into Pioneer Road after you pass over Camp Street)
- Turn LEFT onto W Shagawa Road (which is after the Trezona Trail parking lot)
- Keep going straight, veer RIGHT if you have to make a choice.
The bathrooms are in the small buildings on either side of the parking lot.